Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Electrical Engineer / Computer Engineer to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Dynetics' Threat Intelligence and Exploitation Department is seeking an entry-level electrical or computer engineer with requisite skills and interest to support solutions for the United States Intelligence Community and/or Test and Evaluation Community.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's (or Master's) Degree from an ABET accredited school in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering (or anticipate graduating in one of these majors within the next 6 months) with 0-3 years of relevant experience.
- Candidate must have a graduating GPA of 3.2+
- Candidate should be able to apply academic background to one or more of the following:
- Apply engineering principles to create threat simulation model designs
- Apply computer science and/or engineering principles to create simulation architecture designs.
- Convert simulation designs into software programs using C++ and other computer languages.
- Perform statistical data analysis.
- Design and develop data analysis tools to aid in data processing, visualization, and analysis.
- Candidate must demonstrate the ability to communicate professionally and work cohesively in a team environment
- Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
In addition to the skills mentioned above, other beneficial experience would include:
- MATLAB and Simulink
- Visual Studio
- Version control software
- Test automation
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Final Top Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.