Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Systems Engineer to join a diverse team creating unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Dynetics' National Intelligence Department has a need for a Systems Engineer to lead a team of engineers and scientists to successfully execute a wide range of programs across the engineering life-cycle process. Experience working with RF sensors, radar systems, air and missile defense systems, electronic warfare systems, and modeling and simulation is desired.
Candidates will use good people skills, technical writing, and strong technical interests/capabilities to work with a highly technical team of engineers and scientists solving challenging technical questions about complex technologies and applications.
- Candidate must possess experience and skills in system-of-systems engineering for requirements, design, documentation, test development, and management necessary for the implementation of hardware and software integration
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, or Physics.
- Candidates must have at least 5 years of experience in working with DoD research, development, testing, and engineering processes, and 3 years of experience in System's Engineering or Program Management.
- Candidate must have strong leadership credentials; verbal, written, and organization skills; attention to detail; and work well as a key member of a team often tasked to be highly responsive and agile in order to satisfy critical warfighter needs.
- The candidate must have experience in the following areas:
- Successful management of multi-year development and testing programs
- Cost estimating and budget management
- Developing and maintaining aggressive schedules
- Organizational/IPT development
- Leading a large and diverse team including suppliers and subcontractors
- Disciplined metric-driven management
- Effective communication of information between various engineering disciplines, as well as strong briefing skills with Senior Government Customers and Corporate Executive Leadership
- Hardware development, manufacturing, procurement, production, and integration
- Software development, production, and integration
- Building and maintaining relationships across all levels of corporate organization and contractor teams
- Effective risk management to navigate complex requirements
- Proposal process, planning, and writing proposal responses
- Identifying key program partners and developing statements of work for subcontracts
- Enterprise management processes for current and future assets and technologies
A graduate degree in Engineering, Mathematics, or Physics and a PMP certification is preferred.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.