Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Senior-Level Software Developer to provide complex software solutions to advanced Weapon and Sensor modeling, simulation, and analysis challenges facing the Threat Intelligence Community. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Dynetics' Threat Intelligence and Exploitation Department is seeking a Software Developer with 7 or more years of experience and requisite skills to support the United States Intelligence Community and the Test and Evaluation Community. The Senior-Level Software Developer in this role will perform software development activities for a variety of projects including Signals Intelligence, Threat Systems, Software-Defined Radios, and Modeling & Simulations. The candidate must be capable of and comfortable with learning new software languages, technologies, systems, and skillsets as part of a fast-paced and evolving environment.
- Candidate must possess a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent degree from an ABET-accredited institution and a minimum of 7 years of experience in software development (or 5 years with a Master’s).
- Candidate must be proficient in C++ and GPGPU programming (CUDA).
- Candidate must be experienced with system development including design, software and firmware development, testing and integration into relevant systems.
- Position requires candidates to be capable of performing in a collaborative engineering environment and work closely with multidisciplinary teams.
- Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
The preferred candidate will have the following attributes:
- Experienced with Python and MATLAB.
- Experienced with at least one hardware description language.
- Experienced in designing and implementing DSP algorithms.
- Experienced with evaluating SDR platforms and specifications.
- Experienced using Git or other source control management.
- Experienced working within Agile Framework
- Experience in Electronic Warfare, RF Signals and Modulation techniques.
- Experience with the Intelligence and/or Test and Evaluation Communities.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.