Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking an experienced Project Manager Radar Analysis to join a diverse, highly-skilled team to create unique solutions for complex problems involving foreign weapons systems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective intelligence, engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Job responsibilities / focus areas include:
The Project Manager (PM) will be expected to oversee 2-4 projects at a time. The PM will be responsible for planning, tracking, and execution of complex tasking with technical, schedule, and budget constraints. The candidate will be responsible for regular interaction with:
- the government customer, ensuring that we’re meeting the customer’s needs and staying on schedule.
- Dynetics management to develop and maintain close working relationships and ensure projects are staffed properly.
- Support organizations within Dynetics to ensure the smooth execution.
- Subcontractors to track progress and ensure expectations are clearly established.
- Candidate must have a background in a technical role and possess at least a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related technical degree.
- Minimum 5 years job experience in Engineering and Project Management.
- Strong verbal and written skills
- A solid understanding of radar systems.
- Candidate must have strong leadership credentials, good organizational skills, attention to detail, and work well as a key member of a team.
- The candidate must have experience in the following areas:
- Tracking technical progress
- Cost estimation and budget management
- Leading a diverse team that includes key subcontractors
- Effective communication with technical leads, government customers, and functional leads.
- Candidate must be a resident of Huntsville, Alabama or be willing to relocate to the Huntsville, Alabama area.
- Experience supporting the Scientific and Technical Intelligence Community is preferred
- PMP Certification is preferred
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Final Top Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.