Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking an experienced JR Threat Radar Engineer to join a diverse, highly-skilled team to create unique solutions for complex problems involving foreign weapons systems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective intelligence, engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Job responsibilities/focus areas include:
- All-source intelligence analysis of foreign threat systems with a focus on multi-function phased-array radars and surface-to-air missile (SAM) systems. Analysis efforts involve system performance assessments and design postulation of major subsystems including but not limited to phased array antennas, transmitters and receivers, radar signal processors and computer algorithms/logic.
- Threat system model development to match intelligence assessments, including waveform scheduling, correlation/tracking and signal processing.
- Write technical briefings, papers and reports to reflect intelligence analysis and assessments of foreign threat systems.
- Ensure foreign threat systems are accurately characterized and modeled in technical databases such as the Electronic Warfare Integrated Reprogramming Database (EWIRDB).
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics or related technical degree with a minimum of 3.2 GPA from an ABET accredited institution.
- Candidate must have competent technical skills in the building blocks of radar, to include subjects like Electricity and Magnetism, Analog and Digital Signal Processing, Antenna Design, Control Theory, and Signals and Systems.
- Threat systems analysis and/or modeling experience is preferred but not required. Additional consideration will be given to candidates with a working knowledge of radar signal processing, radar algorithms/logic, antenna design/analysis and target tracking.
- Proficiency in any of the following tools is preferred but not required:
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Final Top Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.