In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Senior Program Financial Analyst to join our Advanced Materials division to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The Senior Program Financial Analyst is responsible for analysis, planning, tracking and reporting on projects of various contract type, size, complexity, and level of risk. The successful candidate will have strong analytical, communication, and presentation skills, and the ability to operate under limited supervision.
The Senior Program Financial Analyst will:
· Assist with program life-cycle activities such as project setup/maintenance, invoicing support, accruals, and financial projections.
· Support for the development of program budgets, schedule, and maintenance of Estimates at Completion (EAC).
· Aids in tracking subcontractor hours and costs and assessing funding needs.
· Provide support in collecting program data for all types and levels of program reviews.
· Apply earned value management and qualitative and quantitative risk management, conduct analyses, reconcile variances, and report cost and schedule performance.
· Complete necessary EVM Data Call briefings as required and support internal audit activities.
· Periodic interface with Project Managers, Contracts, Project Accounting, as well as other
· Work closely with the Project Manager to help define and execute program financial goals.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
• Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in Finance and/or Accounting.
• Candidate must have working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, including MS Project, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future.
• Prior relevant experience within the Government Contracting field.
• Basic knowledge of multiple contract types: FFP, CPF, T&M, CPAF.
• Working knowledge of Deltek Costpoint, Cognos, and COBRA.
• Experience performing analysis, reporting, and change management activities within an Earned Value Management System.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.