Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Analyst/Software Engineer-Scrum Master for Missile and Defense Software Architecture Program to join our diverse team to create unique solutions for complex sensor and radar orientated problems. We have offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields. Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The ideal candidate in this role will work with a Team of engineers and developers to address software issues that arise with the Objective Simulation Software product. If you have a strong understanding of the underlying computer science and the ability to work within and across multiple development teams analyzing log files and source code to determine root causes of a software problem and provide a robust solution. APPLY!
If you’re have problem resolution skills and the ability to conceive of and design new solutions for additional features. APPLY!
As a scrum master, You will:
- Manage each project's scope and timeline
- Coordinate sprint planning, retrospectives, daily standups, sprint demos, and feature elaboration
- Participate in PI planning and scrum of scrums
- Coach team members in Agile framework (specifically SAFe)
- Facilitate internal communication within the team and effective collaborations between teams
- Work with product owners to handle backlog and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help team implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide dev teams to higher scrum maturity
- Held build a productive environment where team members 'own' the product and enjoy working it
If you possess a bachelor’s degree in a related STEM field, APPLY!
- Experience in a scrum master role-APPLY
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (i.e., definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)-APPLY
- Agile framework knowledge (specifically SAFe) APPLY
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills-APPLY
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability and outstanding organizational skills
Desired but not required:
- Scrum Master Certification
- Government contracting experience
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.