Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Electrical Test Technician to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Candidate will be responsible for the testing of a variety of electronic hardware including: electrical chassis, cables, and electromechanical assemblies.
Candidate will be required to possess the ability to set up standard or automated test equipment to conduct functional, operational, environmental, and life tests to evaluate performance and reliability of prototype or production assemblies.
Candidate will be required to analyze test results and repair or adjust assemblies according to analysis. Candidate must be able to recommend corrections and improvements to test procedures to simplify testing and/or assembly processes.
This position will work on a variety of products to include both military and commercial customers.
- Candidate must have a High School diploma, GED, or equivalent education
- Candidate must have at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Candidate must have testing experience of electrical components.
- Travel 10%
- Candidate must have the ability to work with design engineers, test engineers and manufacturing engineers to understand assembly and testing requirements.
- Candidate will be required to have the computer skills associated with these assembly tasks, including proficiency in using corporate production control processes, creating documents and spreadsheets for manufacturing information such as work instructions, parts lists, inventory reports, etc.
- Basic experience reading mechanical assembly drawings, electrical schematics, and other manufacturing documentation will be required.
- Candidate must be a U.S Citizen.
Preference shown to candidates with the following skills:
- Technical knowledge and skills in troubleshooting down to the component level of simple to medium complexity electronic and electro-mechanical assemblies, utilizing test equipment such as multimeters, power supplies, signal generators, frequency counters, oscilloscopes, etc.
- Solid understanding and working knowledge of RF test equipment such as Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Data Error Analyzers, RF generators, etc.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.