Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a qualified individual to serve as the Test Branch Manager within the Systems Engineering, Software, and Test Department. The candidate selected will join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Functional management of direct Branch Staff and Section Managers
- Development of policies and procedures associated with Test Engineering
- Staff recruiting, skill development, and mentorship
- Proposal support
- Support program/project execution as a test engineer
- This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- The candidate must have demonstrated experience leading teams of 5 or more personnel.
- Candidate must have good organizational skills, attention to detail, and work well in a team environment.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills are required.
- Team leadership, employee development, timesheet approval, schedule management, business development
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.