Spire Manufacturing is a wholly owned subsidiary of Dynetics, is seeking talented Quality Technician to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Spire Manufacturing provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Perform First article inspections, in process and final inspections
- Perform receiving inspection for outside processing and incoming materials
- Generate quality documentation including inspection reports, bubble prints, CofC’s and NCR’s
- Operate CMMs (Preferable)
- Fill out AS9102 reports
- Perform calibration as needed.
- Participate in corrective action process
- Have High school Diploma or GED with 3-7 years applicable inspection experience
- Ability to lift a minimum of 35+ pounds unassisted
- Understanding of Microsoft Office Products
- Experience with AS9100 QMS / Aerospace Machining
- Good verbal and written communication
- Works hours will be Monday through Friday 8:00 - 5:00 pm
In compliance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the hourly range for this role is $18/hr. to $38/hr. however, Dynetics considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate's work experience, education/training, and key skills.
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- HSA / FSA
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.