In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking talented and motivated Senior Cyber Machine Learning Engineer to join a diverse, highly skilled team to perform penetration tests on customer systems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber, and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective intelligence, engineering, scientific, and IT Solutions.
This is a part-time position with the Dynetics office in Huntsville, AL. The position consists of developing Machine Learning techniques and algorithms to detect system- and protocol-specific cyber threat. In addition, this position will require working with teams as they prepare for field tests of CEMA detection systems. The incumbant will lend their expertise to deep-dive system preparatory analysis performed on each system under test. The position is responsible for ensuring survivability and resilience of customer systems under test, and timely delivery of development updates.
- Master’s degree from an ABET accredited school in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related Technical Degree
- 15 Years of Experience in Machine Learning and Cybersecurity.
- Expert in machine learning algorithms (such as KNN, Neural Networks, Natural Language Processing) and their application to cybersecurity threat modeling and detection.
- Experienced with Linux (preferably Kali, Parrot, or similar) and Windows operating systems, command lines, and penetration testing tools.
- Expert knowledge in computer security, whether it be in forensics, systems analysis, penetration testing, tool development, or other related effort.
- Exceptional Problem-Solving Skills
Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or be willing to relocate to the Huntsville/North Alabama area
Extensive hands-on experience with system analysis or research in the application of Machine Learning to cyberscurity problems.
Extensive experience analyzing into how security breaches and exploits can disrupt field operations in the defense and private sectors
Strong communication skills for documenting and relaying findings to customers
Expert understanding of TCP/IP network architecture
Completion or work towards GSEC, GCIH, GPEN, OSCP, OSCE, or similar technical certification
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Final Top Secret Clearance.