Dynetics Technical Solutions, a wholly owned subsidiary of Dynetics, is seeking a talented Tool Crib Attendant to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining tool inventory, including consumables, presetting tools, and tooling purchase requests. The ideal candidate will have a background in manufacturing and understand cutting tool, and general assembly tool nomenclature. Applicant must be able to work on different projects in an ever changing, rapid paced R&D environment with little or no assistance.
- Assist in selecting qualified suppliers, prepare purchase requisitions, and expedite orders as needed to ensure on-time delivery.
- Work directly with manufacturing engineering, production control, procurement, and quality personnel to assist in daily planning, status, and movement of required tooling through manufacturing, inspection, calibration and/or test, and shipping areas to meet established delivery schedules.
- Support production control and manufacturing operations staff by developing and coordinating purchase requests and track material purchased from receipt to end item integration or final material disposition using Dynetics ERP system.
- Manage tooling and consumables to ensure effective accountability of inventory.
Candidate will be proficient in Microsoft Office Products, be detailed oriented, effective in prioritizing tasks and able to work with minimal supervision.
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent education
- 3+ Years of experience in procurement of materials
- 3+ Years of experience in manufacturing operations and tooling
- Candidate must have demonstrated knowledge of operating computer terminals with Microsoft Office software.
- Candidate must have demonstrated knowledge of Deltek Costpoint
- Candidate must have demonstrated experience effectively communicating within a team environment.
- The position requires candidates to be capable of performing in a collaborative environment and the ability to work closely with multi-disciplinary teams.
Candidates must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.