In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Earned Value Management System (EVMS) Implementation and Program Support Analyst to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
This role is in the unique position of being of a direct report to the Leidos Corporate Earned Value Management (EVM) Center of Excellence (COE). The Leidos Corporate EVM COE is a team leading and executing the core responsibilities of EVMS planning, infrastructure and tools, implementations, training and surveillance for Leidos. The EVM COE is responsible for leading and supporting all aspects of EVMS implementations from proposal, to preparation for award, to start-up through IBRs and continuing through the execution lifecycle.
The ideal candidate is either already or committed to a path to be recognized as an experienced leader who has expertise in a broad range of functional areas and disciplines; including program management, EVMS implementations and compliance, scheduling, financial disciplines (pricing, program finance, FP&A, etc.), contract management, and strong understanding of inter-company functional relationships. The ideal candidate is able with the right mentoring and coaching, to lead or quickly learn to lead a team, of individual contributors, program finance analysts (PFAs), schedulers, Control Account Managers (CAMs), Program Managers, and line executives.
The position requires hands on support to the program management support teams, CAMs, and Program Managers to improve program planning and execution while ensuring compliance with contractual requirements and company policy and procedures. As a key member of the EVMS team, the position works closely with program teams, other functions, and line managers to establish, maintain, and grow key government customer relationships and to help drive program growth and execution of the Business Plan.
· Responsible for performing as a key contributor in all EVMS functions on a program to improve better program planning and execution.
· Responsible for the implementation of EVMS policies and practices.
· Responsible for learning and contributing to the development, implementation, training, and maintenance of automated EVMS processes and tools within a specific program and within the larger community.
· Responsible for supporting the program team’s EVMS talent development, performance management, and business strategy.
· Supports programs in understanding and using EVMS practices and data to make more informed operational decisions and provides advice on enhancing the performance of the program.
· Requires deep management and leadership knowledge of Program Management and EVMS to lead cross-family projects or program teams or mange across multiple disciplines, such as leveraging best-practices from one program to another, correlating and aligning with important financial considerations, and integrating with project risk considerations and data, and integrating Agile software practices with traditional scheduling and EVMS best practices, where applicable, for improved program management solutions.
· Utilizes expert domain knowledge, professional principles and theories to develop advanced concepts, techniques, solutions and standards.
· Seeks to grow as a subject matter expert within professional area providing a thorough understanding of EVMS, deliverable content, issue identification and resolution, and related key activities to improve program planning and execution.
· Regularly interacts with senior executive leadership (internally or client) regarding matters of strategic importance to the organization/project.
· Typically negotiates and develop shared solutions to convince internal and external parties to accept concepts, practices and approaches of the area.
· Significant interface with Program Managers, Contracts and Senior Technical Personnel, as well as other organizations.
· May participate in new business proposals through EVMS requirements, schedule support, and providing input for cost volumes to management.
· Support internal and external audits and reviews.
· Typically, requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and four to eight years of prior relevant experience or Masters with two to six years prior relevant experience.
· Generally, has 2+ years of experience as a key contributor on an EVMS implementation.
· Program Management Professional (PMP) certification
· Scheduling Professional (SP) certification
· Earned Value Profession (EVP) certification
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of using tools like Microsoft Project, Structured Solutions Inc. Tools for Microsoft Project, Deltek Cobra, Deltek CostPoint, OPDEC Integrated Program Manager, and other Scheduling and EVMS tools.