In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
You will be part of a dynamic and multidisciplinary team developing advanced electrical and computer applications and must be able to:
- Lead hardware or software design/review/build cycles for quick-turn prototypes and transition prototypes into low-rate production.
Design electrical and/or software architecture and integrated systems for real-time, mission-critical systems including flight systems, sensors, ground vehicles, and space hardware.
- Contribute to system hardware and software architecture decisions based on customer performance, schedule, and cost requirements (including build/buy trades).
- Support task execution including electrical system design, avionics design, payload integration, space hardware, HWIL simulations, electrical lab equipment usage, and system debugging.
Do you possess a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering from an ABET accredited program with a minimum of 4+ years of experience? If so, APPLY!
Are you able to demonstrate capabilities in one or more of the following:
Must possess excellent communication skills.
Must also be a US Citizen and be in or willing to relocate to the Huntsville area.
Desired skills include one or more of the following:
- Parts selection, electrical schematic capture and harness design experience
- C++ development experience
- Experience writing drivers, working with RTOS, and/or PX4/AdruPilot
- Military interconnects and interfaces experience
- Understanding of circuit schematic capture, PCB layout design and manufacturing experience
- Radio communication links, GPS/INS systems, and antennas
- Technical leadership
Candidates with previous experience working in a team environment are preferred.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.