In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Progam Manager to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems within MSHORAD applications. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Responsibilities will include:
• Direct all phases of product development through prototype demonstration of a high priority, rapid prototype execution effort for Maneuver Short Range Air Defense (MSHORAD) within the Indirect Fire Protection Capability for US Army.
• Acts as primary customer contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with existing customers stakeholders to raise cost, schedule, and technical performance awareness.
• Directs the work of employees assigned to the program from technical, manufacturing, and partners/suppliers. Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies program challenges and drives to solutions.
• Proven track record of leading large scale, complex system development programs over geographically dispersed locations, including multiple major subcontractors with at least 5-years relevant experience
• Strong customer collaboration experience, specifically in the areas of SOW development, test program development, contract modifications, engineering change proposals, and schedule integration
• Knowledge of Risk Management and a demonstrated understanding of the value of identifying and managing program risks, formulating risk burn down plans, and ensuring incorporation into execution planning
• Adept at working within matrix organizations for executing and proposing programs
• Proven ability to identify and build strong relationships with, and influence of, decision makers, maintaining long-term internal stakeholder and customer intimacy
• Proven program management experience, demonstrating knowledge of the financial business metrics associated with EVMS and corporate objectives to ensure success
• Strong communication and presentation skills to executive level audience
• Aerospace & Defense Industry experience for air defense missile and ground based launcher developmental programs
• Self-starter with proven leadership ability, as well as demonstrated success working with limited supervision while coordinating activities with engineering, operations, finance, quality, contracts, sourcing and other program execution functions
• A team player that can lead diverse disciplines in multi-functional teams and teamates at all levels of the organization, including senior engineering subject matter experts and external teammates.
• Ability to adapt to changing environments while meeting customer and stakeholder requirements and leveraging proven configuration control practices
• Experience with new business capture milestones, proposals and the cost estimating process
• Experience transitioning developmental technology into production
• Experience with accelerated acquisition and procurement processes associated with FAR based as well as OTA contract types
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.