Dynetics, a Leidos Company, is seeking a talented Lead Material Pricing Analyst to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex company challenges. This position will be located out of our Huntsville, AL location. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions for a variety of customers. This is an exciting opportunity to use your supply chain, procurement, enterprise technology, and project management expertise to support multiple new business proposals and strategic sourcing initiatives.
Candidate must be a detail-oriented with previous experience concentrated around materials, planning, procurement, program execution, manufacturing, and overall supply chain executions strategies. In this you will be gathering customer requirements, overseeing the RFx process, supporting negotiations, and estimating material costs on proposals to win new business for Dynetics. Our ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take ownership of proposals, and communicate with multiple levels of management.
Other possible job responsibilities associated with this role could include Supplier Management, Business Process Re-Engineering, and Procurement Tool deployments. Due to nature of assignments, up to 10% travel is possible.
- Be the Lead teammember responsible for timely and accurate material pricing on proposal efforts.
- Be responsible for lead supply chain capture efforts within proposals.
- Present and speak in front of senior leadership in regards to supply chain proposal efforts.
- Candidate will own the request for quote process, which includes maintaining compliance with the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FARs) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS).
- Candidate will be responsible for meeting cost savings and avoidance targets so negotiations skills are a must.
- Candidate will conduct data analytics and analyze large data sets to price Bill of Materials (BOM).
- Candidate will be working among a matrixed organization support engineering, program management, and financial functions.
- College degree relating to supply chain, sourcing, or logistics (or a related field) from an accredited university and 7 years of prior relevant experience, OR equivalent experience/combined education, with professional experience and specialized training commensurate with assignment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel as the team utilizes advanced functions in Excel to conduct data analytics.
- Ability to work in a group environment.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Basic understanding in acquisition of material and services compliant with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FARs).
- Basic understanding of creating complex solicitations, supporting proposals, conducting moderate complexity price and cost analysis, negotiating price/cost and price/cost-related terms.
- Demonstrated time management skills and ability to work under tight time constraints.
- Experience in the areas of procurement, pricing or subcontracts, with a demonstrated history of developing RFx’s that comply with the FAR and source selection under tight time constraints with minimal guidance is preferred.
- Basic understanding in acquisition of materials and components, consisting of, but not limited to, non-IT related finished products, raw materials, fabricated parts, electronic components, machines, equipment, and test devices.
- Demonstrated experience or interest in data analytics, building business intelligence dashboards, IT project management
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.