Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Electrical Engineer / Computer Engineer to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Dynetics' Threat Intelligence and Exploitation Department is seeking a senior-level electrical or computer engineer with requisite skills and interest to support solutions for the United States Intelligence Community and/or Test and Evaluation Community.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's (or Master's) Degree from an ABET accredited school in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering with 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Candidate should have experience in modeling and simulation of physical systems.
- Candidate should be knowledgeable of RF and/or EO/IR systems with appropriate theoretical knowledge.
- Candidate should be fully proficient with MATLAB, C++, Python, and/or Java, to include object-oriented programming concepts.
- Position requires candidates to be capable of performing in a collaborative engineering environment and work closely with multidisciplinary teams.
Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
In addition to the skills mentioned above, other beneficial experience would include:
- Experienced using Git or other source control management
- Experienced working within Agile Framework
- Experience in Electronic Warfare, RF Signals and Modulation techniques
- Experience with the Intelligence and/or Test and Evaluation Communities
U.S. Citizenship and a current Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance with SCI eligibility is required. Must possess active SCI clearance with current investigation (within last 4.5 years) and be able to maintain a Top Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.