Dynetics, a wholly subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented CEMA Effects Weapon Systems Subject Matter Expert (SME) to join a diverse, highly skilled team to create unique solutions for complex problems involving US weapon systems and training devices. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides cost-effective intelligence, engineering, scientific, and IT solutions.
This is a full-time position with the new Dynetics office in Lawton, Oklahoma, boosting the U.S. Army at Ft. Sill. This position entails a combination of project management, technical engineering coordination, on-site customersupport, and building several new capabilities in sponsor of Ft. Sill/FCoE and AFC AMD and LRPF CFT opportunities.
The primary goal is directing and managing project efforts to bring new and advanced technological capabilities to Air and Missile Defense and Field Artillery soldiers and their weapon systems to combat current and emerging Cyber Electro-Magnetic Activities (CEMA) threats and effects.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- strategic planning
- opportunity identification
- qualification of pursuits
- aiding / coaching / mentoring / assisting team members
- working stakeholders in finding, developing, and capturing new business
This position requires highly professional daily interaction with various government customers and local teammates, and also close coordination with project and technical managers in Huntsville, Alabama. Some occasional travel will be needed in this role.
- At least a bachelor’sdegree, preferably in a technical area related to Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Information Systems
- A minimum of 10-years of work history with ADA and FA weapon systems, their associated radars, C2, communications, and weapons/engagement systems
- In-depth knowledge of Army acquisitions and bringing advanced technological solutions to the Army Warfighter
- In-depth knowledge of Cyber Electromagnetic Activity (CEMA) effects in complex, realistic operational environments
- In-depth knowledge and work in the Army’s Counter-Small UAS portfolio, and countering CEMA threats to the C s-UAS mission
- Ability to work without oversight and in close coordination with a variety of government customers and Fires stakeholders
- A high level of professionalism, including good communication skills with military customers is needed
- Ability to direct, manage, and grow project teams comprised of CEMA training and technical experts
Candidate will be a resident of Lawton, Oklahoma, or be willing to relocate to the Lawton, Oklahoma area
- Significant prior military history
- Program and Project Management certifications and prior PM work
- Knowledge of the U.S. Army Fires Center of Excellence (DOTD and CDID), the Air Defense Artillery School, the AFC AMD and LRPF CFT’s, and TCM’s/ACM’s
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.