In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a Leidos Company, is seeking a talented Software Team Lead to join a diverse team to create quality solutions for complex problems. We have offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
You will lead a software team to maintain accreditable concurrency with the fielded UAS system. You will join a team that develops software solutions for our customers. You will use your skills to lead the team through multiple software release cycles, adhere to software processes, design, and implement new features, fix bugs, perform peer reviews, write tests, and collaborate with additional Trainers teams. You’ll be developing solutions primarily in .NET and C#.
Our team follows Agile software practices, shares a passion for solving complex problems, delivering exceptional software, improving software development processes, and exceeding customer expectations.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer/Software Engineering, or equivalent
· Proficiency with C#, .NET, C++, or other object-oriented programming language
· Knowledge of data structures and object-oriented design
· Experience with leading a software development team
· Currently reside in or be willing to relocate to the greater Huntsville, AL area.
The ideal candidate would meet the following additional criteria.
· 5+ years' experience (can be waved for exceptional candidates)
· Experience with network protocols, concurrency, or asynchronous communication
· Agile software methodologies (e.g., Scrum)
· Git and Azure DevOps Server
· Software integration in complex systems
· Unit testing and continuous integration best practices
· Experience with commonly used distributed simulation and tactical interoperability protocols such as DIS, CIGI
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.