Dynetics Technical Solutions (DTS), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dynetics, is seeking a talented Material Analyst to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Process receipts of incoming materials such as Bar Stock, Round Stock, Sheet Metal, Aluminum Plates, and hardware to supply a CNC machining work center
- Create labeling to identify material receipts
- Perform inventory control tasks within an ERP system (Epicor ERP 10)
- Process incoming and outgoing subcontract materials and assemblies Communicate and coordinate with Production Control Planners
- Move materials between an Inventory Management Warehouse and Production Shop Floor using a fork-lift or pallet jack
- Maintain an Inventory Bin System to store materials
- Prepare material kits
- Perform additional duties as required which may include packaging, shipping, material control, etc.
- Candidate must possess a High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
- Preferred candidate has one (1) year of applicable working experience.
- Candidate must be able to read, write and follow written manufacturing instructions and technical procedures.
- Candidate must be able to routinely lift objects up to 45 pounds.
- Applicant must have demonstrated experience effectively communicating in a team environment.
- Candidate must be resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama area.
Preferred candidates will also have experience and/or working knowledge with:
- Deltek CostPoint experience preferred
- Microsoft Office Software Suite
- Microsoft Excel
- MRP/ERP system such as Epicor/Costpoint/Solumina
- Inventory Control with knowledge of Hazmat and/or Shipping/Receiving Experience
- Working in defense related field
- Working in a CNC machining environment
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.