Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented and motivated All-Source Analysts with a technical linguist backgroun in Russian to join a diverse, highly skilled team to create unique solutions for complex problems involving foreign produced advanced weapon systems. Dynetics is offering very competitive salary to qualified candidates to fill these positions. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective intelligence, engineering, scientific and IT solutions in support of our U.S. Government customers.
Job responsibilities/focus areas include:
- All-Source intelligence data research, collection, and analysis for technical assessments of advanced weapon systems with a focus in technical areas related to weapon system platform performance, sensors, missiles, and concept of operations.
- Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- perform in-depth research of foreign advanced military weapon systems and capabilities,
- catalogue All-Source and Open-Source material in country-specific databases,
- resolve data source discrepancies
- assist in identifying intelligence gaps to influence collection requirements.
- Work directly with internal technical analysis teams and external customers to provide the most reliable, up to date All-Source assessments of foreign weapon systems and capabilities.
- Write briefings, papers, and reports to reflect All-Source intelligence analysis and assessments of foreign weapon systems in a clear and concise manner. Preparing and presenting research findings in briefings to internal technical staff members and external customers.
- Perform Russian to English translations/transcription of scientific, technical, and military multi-media (print, audio, and/or video) information as required
- Candidate will possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in National Security, International Studies, or a related degree with a minimum 3.2 GPA and a minimum of 1 year of relevant work history.
- Candidate for the position will possess a professional proficiency in Russian and a background in scientific, technical, and/or military translation of Russian to English.
- Candidate will possess intermediate proficiency in Russian and prior work with foreign language machine translation software such as SYSTRAN or Trados is also desired.
- Candidate must possess social skills, demonstrate strong attention to detail, and have the desire to interact and collaborate with a highly focused technical team. In addition, a candidate must be detail oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate will currently have at least a current Secret clearance and the ability to obtain a Top Secret/SCI clearance.
Candidate must be a resident of the Huntsville AL area or be willing to relocate to the Huntsville AL area.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Secret Clearance .