Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is looking for an experienced subcontracts professional to serve as an Associate Procurement Compliance Specialist in the Corporate Supply Chain Organization. The successful candidate will provide support to Dynetics' Approved Suppliers List (ASL) The Associate Procurement Compliance Specialist will assist in maintaining Dynetics’ Policies and Procedures. This role is directly influential in maintaining the Government Approved Purchasing System and Quality Management System thus will require experience in reviewing and dissemination of key regulatory updates and changes. The position will be required to support various enterprise projects and initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and administering Dynetics' Approved Supplier List (ASL).
- Assist in ensuring consistent adherence to regulatory requirements across segments and functions
- Assist in maintaining compliance policy and procedures for Regulation.
- Stay abreast of new trends and innovations in the field of procurement compliance and recommend process improvements of procurement compliance policies, procedures.
- Monitor, audit and evaluate procurement practices and artifacts across the company to ensure compliance with respective policies, practices and standards.
- Seek, recommend, and implement improvements to the Procurement process.
- Help ensure that Procurement operates ethically and in strict compliance with government procurement regulations and law.
- Assist in administering Dynetics’ Procurement Self-Assessment program, including but not limited to, auditing, monitoring compliance trends; including developing, maintaining, and delivering procurement training
- Interface with Procurement management and staff along with line operational managers
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)/ Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR) and other agency FAR supplements
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Possess effective communication and writing skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Deltek/Costpoint experience as plus
- Ability to comfortably speak in public
- NCMA certification in Contract Management or similar
- SharePoint Administration
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.