In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a Leidos company, is seeking talented Lead Finance Planning & Analyst - Lead (FP&A) to support the Dynetics Operations with planning and analysis across a diverse set of customers. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions. This key finance role involves interactions with Operations Finance teams, Other Finance/Accounting teams (Group FP&A, Corporate FP&A, accounting, controller), Program teams, and business development.
· Support monthly closing and consolidation of revenue, fee, OI, cash, net bookings and backlog.
· Variance analyses (actuals vs various forecasts) with input from team and maintaining robust list of risks and opportunities.
· Support monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasting efforts of Awards, Net bookings, Revenue, Fee, Indirect Expenses, OI, Variance Accounting, Cash, Backlog, Labor and Headcount - ensuring data loaded into consolidated financials accurately.
· Prepare monthly and quarterly review packages (MORs, QBRs) and other requests (e.g. Flux analysis).
· Lead cost reduction initiatives as well as the continued development of the planning systems and processes
· Analyzing data, preparing presentations, and presenting key business insights and recommendations to the senior leadership team in order to contribute to the process of determining the company's financial needs or goals for the future, and how to achieve them
· Building financial models
· Ad hoc cost and performance analysis
· Responsible for leading various finance data calls with Operations finance team.
· Special projects/analysis as time allows.
Comfortable interacting with all levels of management.
Position is open to remote workforce with occasional travel 10% to Huntsville, AL.
Knowledge/prior use of Cognos, Microsoft BI, LPAS/Hyperion.
Balance sheet and cash forecasting experience.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.