Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented senior level Senior Program Finance Analyst to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
This role will report to the Division FB&O and serve as the finance business partner to the Program and Division Line Management Team. This role will be responsible for financial forecasting, tracking, reporting, and analysis to include Revenue, Operating Income, Cash and Backlog.
This position will be responsible for:
- Providing support in program cost management and EAC
- Maintaining a system of business management controls to ensure compliance with contractual requirements and financial goals; develop and analysis monthly, quarterly, and annual financial forecasts
- Working closely with Accounting, Contracts, Pricing, and other functional organizations
- Requires hands-on leadership in the development, maintenance, and/or tracking of Work Breakdown Structures (WBSs) and related dictionaries, work authorization process, funding management, subcontractor management, material control, cost collection, technical performance, integrated analysis /reporting, forecasting, and assist with quarterly Estimates at Completion (EACs) analysis.
- This position involves significant interaction with the Program Manager
- This individual will work independently while contributing to the team through reporting, analyzing, estimating, and auditing
- Prepare written and verbal reports to program team and management regarding program performance
- Apply principles of finance and accounting to analyze financial statements for monthly/quarterly/annual financial Outlooks, Annual Operating Plan (AOP), Estimates at Complete (EAC) and contractual deliverables Internal financial activities such as invoicing support, accruals, and program financial revenue projections and variance analysis
- Ad-hoc cost and performance analysis
- Using MS Excel and other similar desktop tools that provide capabilities to collect and analyze information
- This position will provide valuable data to the program leadership team to support operational decision making by:
- Managing the program's financial forecast and risks/opportunities
- Develop and maintain program Estimates at Complete and perform overall program financial management
- Manage CAPEX budget capital requests for the program
- Program financial performance issue identification and resolution and financial reporting
- Balance sheet and cash management experience to understand net cash position on programs
- Pricing strategy participation in the programs new business, recompete, and take away captures and on contract growth proposals
- Interfacing with internal and external customers
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or related field and 8+ years of relevant experience Or, Master's degree in a related field and 6+ years of relevant experience. A high school diploma and 15 years of directly related experience may also be considered.
- Requires a broad knowledge of this field and the ability to complete difficult assignments
- Strong organization, analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Must have ability to analyze problems for root cause and identify corrective actions
- Requires a comprehensive understanding of cost and schedule development and controls
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to carry out and understand assignments, and/or convey or exchange routine information
- Must have the ability to work independently and as key member of a team
- Must possess a strong background working with multiple contract types: Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Fixed Price Incentive (FPI), Cost Plus (CPxF), and hybrid contracts
The position requires project management or project control experience working with Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), Organizational Breakdown Structure (OBS), Control Accounts, Basis of Estimates (BOEs), cost accounting and financial management systems, work authorizations, process management systems, and/or reporting
Prior experience with large IDIQ contracts
· Microsoft Excel (Proficient Level)
· Experience with Tracking/Process/Tools
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.