In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Senior Program Scheduler to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
This is an exciting role in the Leidos Dynetics Group to provide direct scheduling leadership and hands-on support to the Common Hypersonic Glide Body (CHGB) program. This role is in the unique position of being a member of a critical program and related portfolio of work and also part of the larger enterprise-wide Leidos Corporate Earned Value Management (EVM) Center of Excellence (COE). The Leidos Corporate EVM COE is a team leading and executing the core responsibilities of scheduling, planning, EVMS, the associated infrastructure and tools, implementations, training and surveillance for Leidos.
. The position provides leadership and hands on support to the program EVMS support teams, CAMs, and Program Managers to improve program planning and execution while ensuring compliance with contractual requirements and company policy and procedures.
· Responsible for applying scheduling theory to develop the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) and related artifacts in compliance with applicable standards and policies such as EVM standard EIA-748 and best practices (e.g., PASEG) in alignment with the mission of the EVM COE and in support of programs.
· Responsible for implementing practices to align the timephasing and plans for resources with the IMS to provide an integrated technical, schedule, and resource / cost baseline and forecast/ ETC for programs.
· Requires deep scheduling, program management, and EVMS knowledge and ability to engage program team members across multiple disciplines.
· Participate in new business proposals through scheduling support and reviews.
· Serves as a scheduling subject matter expert in assisting programs with issue identification/resolution, etc.
· Provides scheduling support to EVM COE and programs for internal and external audits and reviews and application of resulting corrective actions.
· Utilizes expert domain knowledge, professional principles and theories to develop advanced concepts, techniques, solutions and standards.
· Significant interface with Program Managers, Contracts and Senior Technical Personnel, as well as other organizations.
· Interacts with senior executive leadership (internally or client) regarding matters of strategic importance to the organization/project.
Program Specific Information
· The CHGB LRIP program. The program includes significant emphasis on production line-based scheduling while incorporating engineering changes resulting from lab and live demonstration test events.
Program Specific Responsibilities
· Develop and provide analysis of Critical and Driving Paths for a Program’s Subsystems, Systems, deliverables, and program as a whole.
· Implement and manage the Program’s Risk and Margin between Engineering development effort and the production of systems.
· Coordinate with the Production scheduling team to determine quantifiable data points utilizing a Production Floor Line of Balance Matrix Tracker
· Coordinate with the Production Schedulers to provide Assembly Build Time Historical Data Analysis
Utilize the data Production Downtime Tracker to develop Quantifiable Backup Data (QBD) metrics for EV
· Typically, requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 10+ years prior relevant experience or Masters with 7+ years prior relevant experience.
· Generally, has 5+ years’ experience leading scheduling with EVMS implementations.
· Program Management Professional (PMP) certification
· Scheduling Professional (SP) certification
· Earned Value Profession (EVP) certification
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of using tools like Microsoft Project, Structured Solutions Inc. Tools for Microsoft Project, Deltek Cobra, Deltek CostPoint, OPDEC Integrated Program Manager, and other Scheduling and EVMS tools.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.