Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Positioning, Navigation, and Timing (PNT) Engineer to join our Dayton, Ohio office. The candidate will join a diverse team primarily focused on the modeling, simulation, and analysis (MS&A) of aerospace weapons, sensors, and related command-and-control entities.
The employee in this role will perform research and implement PNT-related algorithms in software and/or hardware to support the MS&A of aerospace weapons and sensors. This exciting position requires a diverse set of technical and task management skills and allows for the opportunity to contribute immediately to important, meaningful work.
- Candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institute in Electrical, Computer, Software, Aerospace Engineering or Physics (or other related field) with a minimum of eight (8) years of relevant work history or a Master’s degree in a relevant field with a minimum of six (6) years of relevant work.
- Candidate will have expertise relating to PNT systems or subsystems.
- Candidate will have a software development background (e.g., C++, Python, MATLAB).
- Candidate will have strong written communication skills, possess good people skills, demonstrate strong attention to detail and have the desire to work on a highly focused technical team of engineers, analysts, and scientists.
The following qualifications are considered a plus:
- Familiarity with signal processing concepts.
- Familiarity with satellite navigation concepts.
- Familiarity with Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) receiver design concepts including hardware as well as software algorithms.
- Familiarity with MATLAB, Simulink, Python, C++, and/or Linux.
- Familiarity with Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs), VHDL, Vivado, and/or GNSSTA.
- Knowledge supporting the Scientific and Technical Intelligence community (NASIC, NSIC, MSIC, ONI, NGIC).
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Secret Clearance.