In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, Leidos Group is seeking a talented Lead Electrical Engineer to join a multi-disciplinary team to create unique solutions for complex engineering problems. We have offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields,
Dynetics has a long and exciting history of providing quality intelligence, engineering, scientific and IT solutions. The candidate will be part of a dynamic team developing advanced electrical and computer solutions and must be able to:
- Lead hardware or software design/review/build cycles for quick-turn prototypes and transition prototypes into low-rate production.
- Design electrical and/or software architecture and integrated systems for real-time, mission-critical systems including flight systems, sensors, ground vehicles, and space hardware.
- Contribute to system hardware and software architecture decisions based on customer performance, schedule, and cost requirements (including build/buy trades).
- Support task execution including electrical system design, avionics design, payload integration, space hardware, HWIL simulations, electrical lab equipment usage, and system debugging.
Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering from an ABET accredited program with a minimum of 4+ years of experience required.
Candidate must demonstrate capabilities in one or more of the following:
Candidate must possess excellent communication skills.
Candidate must also be a US Citizen and be in (or willing to relocate to) the Huntsville area.
Candidate desired skills include one or more of the following:
- Parts selection, electrical schematic capture and harness design experience
- Understanding of circuit schematic capture, PCB layout design and manufacturing experience
- Hardware/software/firmware interface design
- Linux driver development
- Integration and test experience and/or Requirements-based test planning
- Technical leadership
Candidates with previous experience working in a team environment are preferred.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.