Dynetics Technical Solutions (DTS), a wholly owned subsidiary of Dynetics, is seeking a talented Production Planner to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for executing Configuration and Data Management processes and controls for managing and tracking configuration changes and ensuring company policies and procedures are implemented in accordance with industry standards and customer requirements.
- Coordinate production workflow for one or multiple projects.
- Resolve problems related to production jobs such as configuration changes, engineering changes, material issues, schedule priority, etc.
- Monitor production status of jobs to ensure they meet schedule requirements.
- Report job status to management.
- Report job status using spreadsheets, custom reports, etc.
- Monitor material requirements and coordinate with Purchasing.
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance, Purchasing, Manufacturing Engineering, and Inventory Control.
- Expedite jobs as required.
- Conduct status meetings weekly.
- Candidate must have BS degree and/or High School diploma or GED with two (2) years of experience.
- Candidate must be a detail-oriented individual with the ability to handle multiple tasks at any given time.
- Candidate must have demonstrated knowledge of production planning and quality control principles (AS9100)
- Candidate must have experience of MS Office and ERP systems
- Candidate must have demonstrated experience effectively communicating within a team environment
- Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area
- Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess a Secret Clearance
- Preference shown to candidates that possess planning experience in a manufacturing facility.
- Preference shown to candidates that have experience in data or configuration management
- Preference shown to candidates that have a working knowledge of Costpoint ERP system.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in project scheduling a plus
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.