In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, has an immediate opening for a Principal Subcontracts Administrator (SCA) to create unique solutions to complex problems. In this position the SCA will lead full life cycle (“cradle-to-grave”) subcontract administration activities for various US and International government programs responsible for developing, negotiating, and administering subcontract agreements of moderate to high dollar value, risk, creativity and complexity. Responsibilities include creating solicitations for work, analyzing and estimating costs, negotiating specifications and/or statements of work, pricing, period of performance and contractual deliverables and provisions. Also ensures compliance with contract specifications and deliverables during the life of the contract.
• Negotiates NDA’s and Teaming Agreements
• Interfaces with the capture team to develop subcontracting strategy for new business opportunities
• Represents the subcontracts team as the primary point of contact during the proposal process
• Prepares bid packages, conduct bidder’s conferences, develop evaluation criteria, analyze and evaluate proposals
• Writes the Small Business Subcontracting Plan, where required
• Regularly interacts with internal customers, management (at all levels) with regard to acquisition requirements and issue resolution
• Requires comprehensive knowledge and extensive experience, and the ability to perform non-routine job requirements within the scope of the position
• Creates moderate to complex RFP solicitations in accordance with Government and Dynetics requirements
• Conducts cost and price analysis
• Negotiates pricing and terms/conditions with subcontractor
• Perform subcontractor setup process for all new subcontractors with adherence to Dynetics requirements, including documentation collection, submission, and tracking approval process
• Administers subcontracts of various types and complexity
• Identifies and resolves complex issues and problems on assigned subcontracts and makes recommendations to management
• Performs subcontract closeout activities
• Analyze risks and identify risk mitigations
• Prepares and maintains auditable files in compliance with Government and Dynetics requirements
• Acts as primary interface between subcontractors and the programs being supported for all subcontracts related issues
• Regularly interacts with program management, contracts, project control, finance, business development and with customers as required
• Must have the interpersonal skills to deal effectively with subcontractor management regarding subcontract issues of varying degrees of complexity and work issues to resolution
• BA degree and 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or a Master’s with 10-13 years of experience. Additional experience can be considered in lieu of degree.
• Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills.
• Must be able to work independently, establish priorities, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
• Basic knowledge of the FAR and DFAR
• Proficiency in word processing, electronic spreadsheet, analysis techniques, and workstation tools
• CPSM, CPC, or CFCM, ISM, professional certifications(s)
• Demonstrated ability to build internal cross functional relationships
• Ability to develop and contribute to the execution of strategies and tactical plans to achieve programs objectives
• Familiarity with Deltek Costpoint and/or other Enterprise Resource Planning systems
• Must be a US Citizen
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.