Dynetics Technical Solution (DTS), a wholly owned subsidiary of Dynetics, is seeking a qualified Manufacturing Program Manager to join our team. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics Technical Solutions provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
This position will provide leadership and management of programs performing high-quality manufacturing of mechanical & electronics components, integration of weapon systems, sensors, and other complex electronic systems. Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Promoting a safe work environment
- Promoting excellence in all activities
- Ensuring that Quality and Compliance standards are met for all products
- Leading cross-functional team to meet key customer requirements supporting both internal and external customers
- Meeting financial obligations and driving transparency thru the use of KPI’s and Metrics
- Assessing and filling staffing needs during a period of high growth
- Fostering an environment of continuous improvement and problem solving
- Writing proposals and supporting business development opportunities
- BS in a technical or business discipline with 5+ years- experience in manufacturing management for Defense, Aerospace, or Commercial projects with an understanding of manufacturing quality requirements for such projects.
- Personnel management or organizational leadership experience, including interviewing, assessing, and hiring new personnel
- Experience with AS9100, IPC, and DCMA standards
- Led cross-functional team with emphasis on Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, & Inventory Controls
- Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
Preferred candidates will also meet some of the following:
- 3+ years of Program/Project Management
- PMI Certification
- MBA or advanced technical degree
- Familiarity with Deltek Costpoint accounting software
- Previous responsibility for P&L
- EB Welding experience
- Structural assembly integration experience
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.