Dynetics Technical Solutions (DTS), a wholly owned subsidiary of Dynetics, is seeking a talented Material Analyst to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The Material Analyst will support manufacturing of electrical and mechanical components. This position will perform all inventory operations including cycle counting, stocking/tracking of components, fulfilling requests for material, performing inventory actions using corporate accounting software, assembling of kits for manufacturing, delivery and pickup of material, component serialization/marking, supporting material audits, material handling and maintaining cleanliness and organization. Candidate must be able to demonstrate strong personal organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to work independently.
Key responsibilities include but limited to:
- Process incoming Flight Hardware material and Raw material for Inventory
- Perform inventory control tasks using DELTEK Costpoint management system
- Process incoming and outgoing subcontract materials and assemblies
- Effectively communicates and coordinates with Production Control Planners
- Move materials between the Inventory Management Warehouse and Production Floor using a fork-lift or pallet jack
- Daily cycle count audits for physical inventory locations to ensure inventory accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to solve a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Perform additional duties as required which may include packaging, shipping, material control, etc
- Candidates must have a High School diploma/GED and a minimum of four (4) years working in Manufacturing Production facility
- Preferred candidate has one (1) year of applicable working experience working in inventory and cycle counting
- Candidate must have experience using Microsoft Windows and Microsoft office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft outlook
- Candidate must be able to routinely lift objects up to 35-45 pounds
- Experience in the commercial, non-commercial, hardware and software materials to support the development of government systems
Preferred candidates will also have experience and/or working knowledge with:
- Microsoft Office Software Suite
- Microsoft Excel
- DELTEK Costpoint
- Inventory Control with knowledge of Hazmat and/or Shipping/Receiving Experience
- Working in Defense related field
- Inventory Control of Shelf-Life material.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Secret Clearance.