In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, Leidos Group is seeking a talented Electrical / Computer Engineer to join a multidisciplinary team to create unique solutions for complex engineering problems. We have offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The candidate will be part of a dynamic team developing advanced electrical and computer applications for a variety of R&D projects and must be able to:
- Design, fabricate, and integrate aircraft and ground systems, payloads, and instrumentation.
- Test and troubleshoot hardware and/or software in a lab environment
- Design electrical and/or software architecture and integrated systems for real-time, mission-critical systems including flight systems, sensors, ground vehicles, and space hardware.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with project managers, customers, and team members to determine and develop hardware and software requirements.
- Support task execution including electrical system design, avionics design, payload integration, space hardware, HWIL simulations, electrical lab equipment usage, and system debugging
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, BS degree and 2 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience and Software Demonstrate capabilities in one or more of the following:
Have excellent communication skills.
Candidate must also be a US Citizen and be in or willing to relocate to the Huntsville area.
Desired skills include one or more of the following:
- Parts selection, electrical schematic capture, PCB, and harness design experience
- Sensor instrumentation: acceleration, velocity, position, pressure
- Radio communication links and GPS/INS systems
- Hardware/software/firmware interface design
- Rapid prototyping, Integration, and test experience
Candidates with previous experience working in a team environment are preferred.
Candidates with 0-5 years of experience are encouraged to apply.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.