In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics Technical Solutions, Inc. (DTS), a wholly owned subsidiary of Dynetics, Inc., is seeking a talented Electrical Engineer for its hypersonics line of business. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics Technical Solutions provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions. The selected candidate will support the Common Hypersonic Glide Body program (C-HGB). The C-HGB is the Army’s #1 priority for strategic weapons capability for long-range precision fires and will counter and gain a lead on our adversaries' technological advances in this field, come join us in this exciting, cutting-edge field.
The selected candidate will serve as an Electrical Engineer with duties that span support of both hardware and software, test equipment, supporting manufacturing activities, and working with sub-contractors/suppliers on electrical aspects of Hypersonic Glide Bodies (HGB). Specific duties may include understanding analog/digital circuit design. Able to communicative and troubleshoot electrical problems and offer solutions. Assisting in actioning non-conformance reports (NCRs). Assisting manufacturing line in solving day to day problems. Work will be conducted in an integration/production facility along with a laboratory environment. The individual must be a self-starter with experience working with inter-disciplinary teams to solve challenging technical problems.
A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering equivalent field from an ABET accredited school is required. Candidate should have at least 4-8 years of relevant experience or a Masters degree with 2-6 years of experience.
The following skills/abilities are desired:
· Experience with the design of – analog, digital, power circuits
· Experience with electrical schematics and cable diagrams
· Experience with Mentor Graphics DxDesigner, Altium, OrCAD, CREO or similar
· Experience in communicating within a team environment.
· Experience with data analysis
· Organizational skills to document designs, assist with Technical Data Packages (TDP) and support production and test of HGB
· Address Non-conformance and Cause Analysis
Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
The ideal candidate would have experience in electronics/avionics/environmental design, testing, and manufacturing with a current DoD Secret clearance.
Preference shown to candidates who possess a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent degree from an ABET-accredited institution with a 3.0 or higher GPA
Preference shown to candidates who possess a Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent degree from an ABET-accredited university
Preference shown to candidates who have experience and/or working knowledge of:
· Possess 8+ years experience in an electronics design and manufacturing environment
· Have advanced experience reading mechanical assembly drawings, electrical schematics, and other manufacturing documentation.
· Possess computer skills associated with electromechanical assembly tasks, including proficiency in using corporate production control processes, and in creating documents and spreadsheets for manufacturing information, such as work instructions, parts lists, inventory reports, etc.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.