In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Leidos-Dynetics is seeking a Manufacturing Program Integrator to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Leidos-Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The position will perform a key function serving as the primary integration point between two major Hypersonics Programs and the Dynetics Manufacturing Team. This role will integrate manufacturing activities across multiple sites to ensure appropriate planning, organizing, and efficient execution of manufacturing scope for the Common Hypersonic Glide Body (CHGB) and the Multi-Service Advanced Capability Hypersonic Test Bed (MACH-TB) programs. Manufacturing Program Integrator will work closely with Program leadership, Manufacturing Site leaders, manufacturing program managers/CAMs at the sites, and Finance personnel within the program and within Manufacturing to ensure clarity of the demand signal for manufacturing and to provide a clear communication path on manufacturing performance back to the programs.
This is a strategic business area for Leidos-Dynetics. This person in this role will be highly engaged in two strategic programs that require a high mix of complex manufacturing solutions from multiple manufacturing sites in Huntsville.
The primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
BS in a technical or business discipline with 10+ years of experience in manufacturing project management with an in-depth understanding of cost and schedule management techniques for such projects.
Preferred candidates will also meet some of the following requirements
· 15+ years of experience in manufacturing management for Defense, Aerospace or Commercial projects
· Program/Project Management experience. PMP/PMI Certification a plus.
· Manufacturing Engineering or Industrial Engineering training and applicable experience
· MBA or advanced technical degree
· Experience with AS9100 and DCMA standards
· Experience conducting Manufacturing Risk and Readiness Assessments
· Familiarity with the DoD Manufacturing Readiness Levels
· Experience with Costpoint MRP
· Experience working with Manufacturing Execution Systems
· Experience leading a cross-functional team with emphasis on Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, & Manufacturing
· Experience planning hardware product realization efforts.
· Familiarity with AS6500 manufacturing management program.
· Proficiency with Microsoft PowerBI, advanced Excel usage, SQL queries, and advanced data reporting/management
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.