Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Electrical Test Engineer to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems in the defense, missiles, aviation, and space fields.
The selected individual will serve as a test engineer for fast-paced projects focused on design and test of a new systems. Primary responsibilities for the individual will be:
- Executing test plans for development, qualification, and acceptance phases of hardware projects;
- Creating, modifying, and using Hardware In the Loop (HWIL) test platforms to satisfy testing requirements;
- Performing test data analysis; and
- Completing requirements verification and validation documentation and reports.
- The position may require working outside in all weather conditions and lifting up to 50 pounds.
The position will require travel to Arnold AFB for 2 days a week until completion of the program.
The selected individual shall have met the following qualification requirements:
- The position requires an ABET accredited B.S. or equivalent degree in computer engineering or electrical engineering.
- Knowledge of and experience with defense or commercial test engineering practices and processes.
- Experience developing and executing hardware or software test plans and procedures.
- Candidates must have direct, hands-on experience with hardware, or system integration, troubleshooting and testing.
The ideal candidate should have demonstrated:
- Working knowledge and operation of electronic test equipment (e.g. oscilloscope, voltmeter, signal analyzer/generator)
- Working knowledge or experience with high power electrical systems
- Working knowledge of software languages Python, C/C++, and or firmware languages for Xilinx or Altera devices
- Experience with Linux, Matlab, Labview, and WireShark
- Experience preparing and presenting briefings and/or demonstrations to customers and management
- Experience planning and executing demonstration tests and US Gov't test ranges/facilities
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.