Dynetics, an employee-owned company, is seeking a talented Assembly, Integration and Test Engineer to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The AI&T Engineer will develop processes, test methods, test requirements and procedures for the assembly, integration and test (AIT) of the NASA SLS Universal Stage Adapter (USA). The candidate will support the AIT IPT Lead to build and execute the AIT program.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead qualification test planning, development and execution
- Write test plans and procedures
- Work closely with AIT Lead, USA team members, systems engineers, subsystem engineers, ground support equipment engineers, and launch site personnel to execute all phases of the USA AIT program.
- Design, develop and implement cost effective AIT plans and procedures for component integration, functional and performance tests, transportation and handling, and launch site operations.
- Review and approve procedures written by other team members.
- Develop requirements for transportation and handling equipment, ground support equipment and test equipment and support the development processes
- Participate in development activities for assembly and integration tooling and ground support equipment
- Develop and document AIT processes and procedures to AS9100 standards
- Schedule, coordinate and lead AIT operations
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree or higher in an Engineering field from an ABET-accredited university.
- At least 5-10 years of experience with systems integration and test.
- Systems engineering and project management skills.
- Mechanical systems test experience.
- Applicant must have demonstrated experience effectively communicating within a team environment.
Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
The following qualifications are a plus:
- Launch site operations experience
- Space flight hardware integration and test experience
- Experience writing test plans and procedures
Candidate must be a US Citizen.