In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, an employee-owned company, is seeking a talented Entry level Radar and Electronic Warfare (EW) Software Engineers to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Dynetics is seeking candidates to support RF and EW software development projects for the Defense Intelligence Community (IC), Air Force, and large prime contractors.
Project assignments could be focused in one, or multiple of the following areas:
- Development of C++ simulations of radar and missile systems in both software-based and hardware-in-the-loop configurations in a variety of environments including Windows, Linux, and hard real-time operating systems.
- Development of C# or LAN web-based custom graphical user-interface tools to support simulation control and real-time visualization of simulation results.
- Integration of simulations into customer software environments through software interface development and plugin development.
- Creation of deployable professional software deliveries with supporting documentation including version descriptions, test results, and robust installation tools.
- Development of continuous build and test toolsets to perform automated release candidate generation and verification.IND3
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree from an ABET accredited school in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent degree with 1-4 years of experience with a Min GPA >3.3.
Candidate must demonstrate relevant skills in one or more of the focus areas, have good interpersonal skills, and have the desire to work in a highly focused technical team.
A strong background in C++ software development on Windows, Linux, or real-time operating systems is required.
Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
Additional consideration will be given to candidates with a working knowledge of radar fundamentals.
Familiarity in any of the following tools is preferred but not required:
Microsoft Visual Studio, MATLAB, Atlassian products (JIRA, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Confluence, HipChat), Git, and Jenkins.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Final Top Secret Clearance.