In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics Technical Solutions (DTS), an employee-owned company, is seeking a CNC Programmer specializing in 5-axis machining to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The position will be responsible for providing technical expertise within a team to develop and implement 5-Axis machining process to meet engineering requirements for complex aerospace hardware, both prototypes and production, in a variety of materials including Inconel, Titanium, Aluminum, and composites. This position will be required to take ownership of the manufacturing processing for programs from conception to completion. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· 3 & 5-Axis NC programming for machining
· Tooling and fixture design
· Create detailed work instructions, mfg. sketches, and other shop floor documentation
• Understanding of model based definition and GD&T as well as customer specifications
• Develop technical solutions to complex problems, using a data driven approach
• Provide shop-floor support as necessary to resolve technical and manufacturing issues.
• Utilize root cause analysis, preventative and corrective action to reduce/eliminate non-conformances..
• Maintain positive, team relationships with internal and external customers, as well as co-workers
• Continuously improve production processes by implementing Lean initiativesIND3
HS diploma along with a degree in machine tool technology and/or 5 + years of equivalent applicable work experience.
Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.