In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, an employee-owned company, is seeking a talented Junior Electrical Engineer - UAS to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The candidate will be part of a dynamic and multidisciplinary team developing advanced electrical and computer applications and must be able to:
- Design electrical architecture and integrated systems for real-time, mission-critical systems including flight systems, sensors, ground vehicles, and space hardware.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with project managers, customers, and team members to determine and develop hardware and software requirements.
- Contribute to system hardware and software architecture decisions based on customer performance, schedule, and cost requirements (including build/buy trades).
- Document design and requirements for customer approval and engineering development.
- Lead hardware design/review/build cycles for quick-turn prototypes and transition prototypes into low-rate production.
- Design, fabricate, and integrate aircraft and ground systems, payloads, and instrumentation.
- Support task execution involving electrical system design for unmanned systems, UAS payload integration, space hardware, HWIL simulations, electrical lab equipment usage, and overall project systems engineering.IND3
Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited program.
Candidates with 0-5 years of experience are encouraged to apply.
Candidate must demonstrate capabilities in the following:
Candidate must possess excellent communication skills.
Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
Candidate desired skills include one or more of the following:
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.