In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, an employee-owned company, is seeking talented Radar System Modeling and Analysis Engineers to join a diverse, highly-skilled team to create unique solutions for complex problems involving foreign weapons systems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective intelligence, engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Dynetics is seeking candidates to support radio frequency (RF) and Electronic Warfare (EW) projects for the Defense Intelligence and Electronic Warfare Communities. Job responsibilities / focus areas include:
- Development of high-fidelity models of RF systems to support EW analysis.
- All-source intelligence analysis of foreign weapon systems with a focus on multi-function phased-array radars, surface-to-air missile (SAM) systems, and command and control (C2) systems. Analysis efforts involve system performance assessments and design postulation of major subsystems including – but not limited to – phased-array antennas, transmitters and receivers, radar signal processors, computer algorithms/logic, and communication protocols.
- Weapon system model development to match intelligence assessments, including – but not limited to – waveform scheduling, correlation/tracking, signal processing, and missile guidance. This includes model updates as intelligence assessments are updated over time.
- Testing, verification, and documentation of analysis efforts.IND3
-Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, or related technical. A preferred candidate has 3+ years of experience.
-Candidate must demonstrate relevant skills in one or more of the focus areas, be self-motivated, have good interpersonal skills, and have the desire to work in a technical team to solve challenging problems utilizing a broad spectrum of skills.
-Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
Proficiency in any of the following tools is preferred, but not required:
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Software development experience (C/C++ preferred; OpenGL, Qt desirable)
- Atlassian Products (JIRA, Bitbucket, etc.)
- Git, Subversion or other version control systems
- Linux compilers and tools
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Final Top Secret Clearance.