In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, an employee-owned company, is seeking talented Radar System Modeling and Analysis Engineers to join a diverse, highly-skilled team to create unique solutions for complex problems involving foreign weapons systems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective intelligence, engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Dynetics is seeking candidates to support radio frequency (RF) and Electronic Warfare (EW) projects for the Defense Intelligence and Electronic Warfare Communities. Job responsibilities / focus areas include:
- Development of high-fidelity models of RF systems to support EW analysis.
- Development and integration into real-time and non-real-time simulation architectures.
- Assessing effects of operator-in-the-loop on radar simulations.
- Cross-platform simulation and Graphical User Interface (GUI) development primarily focused on Windows and Linux
- Multi-threaded, event-driven, and multi-process development.
- Testing, verification, and documentation of development and analysis efforts.IND3
-Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical degree. A preferred candidate has 0-3 years of experience. More experienced candidates will be considered if they meet the entire set of qualifications listed.
-A strong background in C/C++ software development in a Windows operating environment is required. Linux experience is desirable, but not required.
-Candidate must demonstrate relevant skills in one or more of the focus areas, be self-motivated, have good interpersonal skills, and have the desire to work in a technical team to solve challenging problems utilizing a broad spectrum of skills.
-Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
Weapons system analysis and/or modeling experience is preferred, but not required. Additional consideration will be given to candidates with a working knowledge of radar fundamentals, electronic warfare, and digital signal processing (DSP).
Proficiency in any of the following tools is preferred, but not required:
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- OpenGL and Qt
- Atlassian Products (JIRA, Bitbucket, etc.)
- Git, Subversion or other version control systems
- Linux compilers and tools
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Final Top Secret Clearance.