In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics Technical Solutions, Inc. (DTS), a wholly owned subsidiary of Dynetics, Inc. office is seeking a Materials Management Lead for its line of business which includes hypersonic offensive and defensive weapons. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics Technical Solutions provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Dynetics Technical Solutions, an employee-owned company, is seeking an experienced professional with a background in material management to support the Strategic Programs Division. The successful candidate will serve as the Materials Management Lead that will oversee inventory control, stockroom, and logistics activities. This position will work closely with the Supply Chain Management and Program Operations Team to optimize inventory levels and logistics functions across all stages of production. This position will balance multiple activities including but not limited to:
- Forecast, Maintain, and Control inventory
- Responsible for the inventory accuracy of all materials located onsite (purchased, manufactured, subcontracted or acquired etc.)
- Coordinate with Program Operations for the efficient flow of material in support of production operations
- Support and maintain Quality and Safety system requirements and other Federal Rules and Regulations as they pertain to inventory
- Manage and monitor inventory levels and control systems to meet program needs and defined metrics
- Participate in continuous improvement activities
- Attend weekly Program and Operations meetings
- Perform other duties as assignedIND3
Must have Bachelor Degree in a relevant discipline with Ten (10+) years experience in materials management or logistics, with at least three (3) years in manufacturing environment.
Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
- Knowledge of contract types and applicable Government Terms and Conditions and public law (e.g. FAR, DFARS, ITAR)
- Working knowledge of Bill of Material (BOM) Management
- Experience planning and implementing materials management strategies for new programs
- Ability to take ownership of assignments, manage projects, supervise staff, and work in a fast-paced environment with aggressive schedules and deadlines.
- Ability to work in cohesive team environment and work collaboratively with employees and other team members of all levels
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.