In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, an employee-owned company, is seeking a talented Project Team Technical Lead to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Candidate selected for this position will be responsible for:
· Managing routine, non-routine, and complex maintenance assignments for supported SATCOM systems. This support includes the following sub-systems: communications, networking, antenna, power, timing, signal distribution, trucks, trailers, environmental control, and support equipment.
· Managing and providing technical advice, assistance, and maintenance services to military SATCOM operators and management.
· Managing the team as they identify and troubleshoot system problems. Conduct tests using a wide range of instruments and test equipment. Analyze results to restore systems or improve performance. Document and report results.
· Conducting site surveys in support of CONUS or OCONUS exercises and deployments.
· Assisting in the planning, preparation, mission engineering of all SATCOM equipment prior to CONUS or OCONUS operations.
· Managing the assembling, configuring, installing, integrating, calibrating, testing, and validating equipment.
· Participating in training exercises and system deployments in CONUS or OCONUS locations.
· Assisting with engineering, integration and test activities.
· Implementing and ensuring adherence to operations, maintenance and organizational procedures and policies. Author, review, edit, and recommend changes to technical and procedural documentation.
· Accounting for and ensure positive control of critical resources.
· Managing team project personnel schedule and act quickly to assign resources to correct deficiencies.
· Managing workplace and personnel safety by identifying and mitigating risks and intervenes to prevent mishaps.
· Providing telephonic support as required to help isolate and resolve difficult issues.
· Coordinating project team system training and familiarizing as required.IND3
A minimum Bachelor’s Degree required with Ten years of relevant SATCOM experience in a DoD environment is required.
Candidate must be capable of performing inspection of paperwork, packaging, and labeling, as well as visual inspection of parts, according to procedures and checklists.
· Candidates must possess both breadth and depth of SATCOM knowledge and experience. The candidate must be proficient in SATCOM planning, operations, troubleshooting, repair, and electronics. Individual will be reliable and demonstrate a high standard of personal integrity.
This position requires the candidate to lead the contract project team and work closely with military team members in a variety of locations.
They must be knowledgeable with deployed locations where resources may be limited and a great deal of ingenuity is often required when recommending solutions.
· Shift work and experience working 24x7 rotating shift is required.
· Good written and oral communication skills are necessary.
· Candidate must have computer skills including experience with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office.
· Candidate must be able to demonstrate strong personal organizational skills, attention to detail, self-motivation, and ability to manage a team.
Candidate must be a US citizen, and must be a resident of the Colorado Springs, CO area or be willing to relocate to the Colorado Springs, CO area.
U.S. Citizenship, current passport required.
· Mobile or Tactical SATCOM experience is highly preferred.
· Experience with 1st Space Brigade SATCOM support is preferred.
U.S. Citizenship and a current Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance with SCI eligibility is required. Must possess active SCI clearance with current investigation (within last 4.5 years) and be able to maintain a Top Secret Clearance.