In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, an employee-owned company, is seeking a talented Information Assurance Security Specialist to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
This candidate will serve as a member of the ACE-IT CAL / PPSM team. The candidate will monitor customer programs registrations in the DoD Registry for discrepancies and support the client program and the client service management. They will serve as a representative through the service management resolution process, including processing DoD service management Component Local Service Assessments (CLSA), Further Action (FA) requests, Non-Standard Boundary and Port Exception requests, and Banned Services Exception requests. Maintain proficiency in information systems security, networking and infrastructure, and technical documentation comprehension. Assess vulnerabilities and appropriate implementation strategies for use of protocols and services and their associated ports. Use the Category Assurance List (CAL) as the authoritative source for ports, protocols, services, networks environments, and boundary combinations.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology preferred; Bachelor in other major with 4 years of experience and certification is acceptable.
4 to 8 years’ experience in the following areas:
1) Experience in developing and seeing completion of circuit accreditation packages
2) Experience with networking administration of boundaries and firewalls
3) Knowledge of registering PPS in the DoD Central Registry and process all PPSM requests IAW DoD Instruction 8551.1
4) Understanding of the role of the CND Service Providers for network protection services at Tier 2 for the NIPR and SIPR.
5) Army Registry for Network Layer 3 Devices (ARNLD) and the DoD NIPRNet DMZ Whitelist databases and effectively ensuring that required records are entered and kept updated on a recurring basis.
6) DoD and Army Information Security regulations, publications, and policy
7) Experience with eMASS
Desired Certifications: DOD 8570.01, IAM-II/IAM-III (CISSP or CAP or CISM-required (CCNA Security-optional))
• Familiar with USACE and ACE-IT
• Firewalls: Cisco ASA, Checkpoint
Server & Operating Systems / Software
• Windows Server 2012, MS SQL Server, SQL Reporter, Windows/PowerShell Scripting, Windows 10, Linux/Unix, Sun Solaris 10/11, Cisco IOS, MS Office 2013, Project 2013, Visio 2013, Tenable Security Center and Nessus
Prefer Vicksburg, Mississippi or Hillsboro (Portland) Oregon area.
Will consider remote work from a designated USACE Division HQ locations. ( IE Dallas, TX Atlanta, GA, Portland, OR)
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.