In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, an employee-owned company, is seeking a talented Security Engineer ArcSight/ELK to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The Security Engineer will be primarily responsible for daily O&M of the CorpsNET Arcsight infrastructure which includes loggers, connectors and ESMs, CorpsNET testbed/pilot of new SIEM technologies and content management in the ESM console.
Serve as a Security Engineer for USACE and ACE-IT for all things related to the SIEM platforms for both CorpsNet and the Joint Regional Security Stack (JRSS).
The successful candidate will possess experience in ArcSight, the primary SIEM platform, and familiarity with ELK ( Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana).
• Solid understanding of systems management, networking, and multiple security technologies and concepts
• Strong understanding of SIEM deployment use cases and methodology
• Problem solving and troubleshooting skills to independently resolve complex communication and systems issues
• Ability to work in a Linux shell to perform upgrades and installations and to troubleshoot problems with the OS and installed application stacks
- Ability to install, configure and operate Logger appliances, ArcMC, Connectors and ESM
- Linux experience to administer systems for Connectors and ESM
- Configuration from within ESM console
- Experience with content development in ESM console
Must have at least one of: CISSP (or Associate), CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, GCED, or GCIH
Must have ArcSight/SIEM/Linux or Computing Environment related certification
• ELK- Administer Elastic Search infrastructure, Integrate Elastic Stack in an environment with multiple data sources and third party applications
• General Firewall concepts
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Secret Clearance.