In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, an employee-owned company, is seeking a talented IT Technician to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Using IT standards and direction from various stakeholders, provide desktop, server, network and storage solutions support to customers in DoD and commercial environments. Install and upgrade systems, troubleshoot issues, and work directly with system owner to diagnose and mitigate issues. Implement solutions in accordance with applicable security requirements and document with the appropriate technical diagrams and artifacts. Participate in projects as part of a team of IT professionals, showing willingness to expand technical expertise to increase the impact of contributions across the team and client mission.
· Report and work with team lead to set priorities for daily/weekly activities and customer needs.
· Evaluate, test, recommend, and implement solutions, including desktops, servers, and other network attached devices.
· Require general to little direct supervision to handle routine to highly technical problems with demonstrated adequate to good communication skills.
· Maintain documentation for the customer including inventory, ticket tracking, and assigned project work.
· Implement STIG’s for customer systems and provide feedback to system owners for POAM updatesIND3
Associate Degree in Information Systems OR a minimum of two years’ of applicable experience in the Inforamtion Technology field.
Current Security+ CE Certification is preferred, otherwise individual will be required to successfully complete and pass the SEC+ certification within 6 months from date of hire.
Work location will be on Redstone Arsenal, current valid drivers license and insurance will be required.
Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
Cisco and/or Microsoft Certifications preferred
U.S. Citizenship and a current Final Secret Clearance is required with the ability to meet applicable program security eligibility requirements for the position. Must be able to maintain a Final Secret Clearance along with meeting and maintaining program security eligibility.