In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, an employee-owned company, is seeking a talented Property Administrator to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Candidate will support a wide range of Government Customer offices providing property support. Dynetics has thousands of property assets being accounted for and updated on a daily basis. In this role you will support all aspects of property/asset management by performing all functions associated with property business systems to ensure company, customer, and US Government property located on site and at subcontractors are managed in accordance with applicable regulations and policies to achieve best value and operational excellence.
This position involves working closely with an experienced Property Management Team to support, develop, and ensure organizational Goals, Commitments and Objectives are met in maintaining an adequate Property Management System. The Candidate will be trained in the categories of the Property Management lifecycle, to include : property acquisition, receipt/identification, records creation, physical inventory, Sub-contractor control, Loss, Theft, Damage, and Destruction reports, utilization, maintenance, disposition, and contract closure. Assist in the development of Dynetics Property Management Self-Assessment trend analysis metrics.
· Assist shipping and receiving in property identification and appropriate tagging during the receipt stage.
· Assist in property inventories in accordance with contract.
· Prepare monthly reports as required by subcontract.
· Coordinate with Program leads on subcontract property movements/transfer & update property tracking system of transaction.
· Determine Property codes for procurement based on asset type and anticipated usage.
· Preparation of disposition through PCARSS for subcontracts with residual material or equipment at the end of the contract.
· Supports the system administrator for the Accountable Property Systems of Record (APSR) to include coordination of subcontractor inventory/property actions with facilities and support as an official mail courier.
· Conducts subcontractor site visits which include a cyclic inventory as contractually required.IND3
Pursuing a BS degree in related Business Management field.
Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
· Candidate must be highly motivated and organized, customer-service oriented and must have the ability to handle a fluctuating workload and manage multiple simultaneous priorities.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Secret Clearance.