In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics is seeking a talented Software Engineer to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
This position will join a dynamic software team in developing applications for distributing control of multiple unmanned aircraft and airborne sensors to networked clients, and the development and integration of onboard flight autonomy. This cross functional team utilizes Agile practices, including highly collaborative programming and test driven development in a fun, fast paced environment. This project involves working with C#/.NET Core, real-time WebSocket communication and utilizes Jenkins and GitLab for DevOps. Team members participate not only in software design and development, but also in software testing, simulation and flight testing, and customer demonstrations.
- Candidate must either possess a Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering with a GPA of at least 3.0.
- Should have minimum of 5 years of experience working within a disciplined software development project environment.
- Candidate must demonstrate strong competency in object-oriented software development in C#
- Candidate must demonstrate competency in either C or C++
- Candidate must have some experience working in a Linux environment
- Knowledge of and experience with unmanned aircraft control theory and messaging types is a plus
- Experience with client/server web application design and implementation is a plus
- Candidate should demonstrate competency in bit/byte level parsing of binary data formats
- Candidate should have experience working with source control systems and collaborative coding tools
- Candidate should have experience developing software in both the windows and linux environments.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.