In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Seeking a full time DevOps Administrator to join a creative team in support of critical DoD infrastructure.
This DevOps Administrator will join a team that develops, implements, tests and maintains hardware and software in support of active radar deployments. Candidate will work as part of a skilled and diverse team delivering a product that will be maintained and supported both at home and in the field. Must be comfortable with multiple project timelines and be independently motivated.IND3
Degree in Computer Science or related field
One to five years of experience with:
· Red Hat Enterprise Linux to include patch management
· System building from bare metal, writing, managing and maintaining kick-start scripts, application installation and two factor authentication
· Software release cycle management
· Java programming
· Docker and automation toolsets such as ansible, kubernetes, chef
· Building and maintaining of Apache Tomcat and Postgres databases both in a containerized solution and in a regular deployment
· Static code analysis tools ( Fortify, Checkmarx, SonarQube)
Willingness to learn:
· Development processes and system release cycles from development to staging to production networks
· Atlassian tools
· Building and maintaining repo mirrors for internal development
· Familiarity with Automated testing tools
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Secret Clearance.