Dynetics is seeking a talented Subcontract Administrator Specialist to join a dynamic team focused on manufacturing of complex products. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering solutions.
The role will involve the following duties:
- Subcontract/task order data entry into Deltek CostPoint
- Closeout expired subcontracts and task orders as well maintain records of the closeout files
- Support proposal efforts by managing subcontractor data calls, and assisting with Small Business Subcontracting plans
- Maintain office records regarding subcontractor funding, subcontract modifications issues, and execution of subcontract modifications
- Request annual subcontract data calls and maintain records
- Assist with price/cost analysis and perform related duties as assigned
- Candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field and 0-3 years of experience in contract/subcontract administration
- Strong computer skills, specifically a working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.) and Adobe Acrobat are required
- Candidate should possess the following traits and abilities: attention to detail, organization and time management skills, and good customer service and communication skills.
Deltek CostPoint experience and a basic knowledge of Federal procurement processes and regulations (such as FAR, DFARS, etc.) is preferred.
Candidate must be a US citizen and possess a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.